RED HAT ANISIBLE
As enterprises share, vet, and manage automation content across domains of their business, they need a foundation of an automation language that multiple people in the organization can understand. Pathways between these different domains must evolve to link multiple automation use cases, and governance and analytics become necessary to look across and manage these automation pathways.
Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform is the foundation for building and operating automation services at scale, providing enterprises a composable, collaborative, and trusted execution environment. It meets customers where they are in their automation journey, bringing them a flexible automation platform to facilitate success from multiple points in their IT infrastructure.
Ansible’s simple, easy-to-read automation language has made it easy for teams across an organization to share, vet, and manage automation content. Now, Ansible Automation Platform helps create an ecosystem for sharing the best automation content across the entire IT organization.
Ansible Automation Platform allows users to take three simple actions with their enterprise automation journey:
• Create: Get started faster by combining the power of Ansible’s massive open source community and prebuilt Content Collections of the most-used Ansible roles and modules. Codify your infrastructure and share across teams and individuals where you are already running deployments, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
• Scale: Easily transfer your automation into multiple domains and across different use cases. Stakeholders across developer, operator, and line-of-business teams can now engage with Ansible in ways that work best for them and make sense for their individual roles without slowing development time.
• Engage: Take your automation even further with analytics, policy and governance, and content management. These tools in Ansible Automation Platform make day-to-day life more efficient, allowing you to solve problems once and share the results with everyone.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform supports a variety of platforms across servers, clouds, networks, containers, and more to meet you where you are in your automation journey:
• Operating systems and virtualization: Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, Windows and Windows Server, VMware
• Networks: Arista, Cisco, F5, Infoblox, Juniper, Palo Alto
• Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack®
• DevOps tools: Atlassian, Check Point, CyberArk, Datadog, IBM, Splunk
Amidas is a Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform Partner
We help customers automate their products by developing and certifying Ansible content.
Contact us now to discuss about the best Red Hat Ansible Automation solution for your company now.